sundae to wednesdae..6th June - 9th June 2004
sundae..
watched hp3 wif my kuzzins..its nt dat nice..bt I lyk de dementors..de last 2 movies were nicer..dey seemed to miss out lotsa stuffs in dis movie..
mondae..went PK..bdok green went wif naz.. De hall was bloody hot..gerard sir was dere.. Dat bloody comedian CI..dat bitch was dere also..WCI from telok kurau..bItCh~ cara lookalike..hahah.. kKs.. Our instructor was quite sissy bt he rOx~ damn hilarious..unlyk de other one..lame+boring.. -yAwNs- 32 skools dere altogether..I find the lecture fuN~
tues.. same stuffs..bt we learned more abt ‘other stuffs‘..much more fUn~ de food was many times nicer than de previous day’s.. hahah..everyone dere was horny sia.. ask all lame qns .. gt nuting better to do sia dey all..gt dis changkat gal veri pretty leh..look lyk de Japanese actress.. wOw~ yah.. So VS and TKGS had to perform or smtng..bcos dey did smtng wrong? Sumbodi shouted too loudly? And tianxiang[?] a.k.a known as doraemon..a.k.a celine hearthrob..a.k.a dat-bdokgreen-guy-hu-did-dat-weird dance-during-area10-ATC.. Hahah..she bangs she bangs..enthu sia he..too bad celine nt dere..whahah.. TKGS ppl very enthu..heard dat nazurah?
wednesdae..had test..I find it hard..others dunt.. lalala..rAiN~ went skool..np meeting..camp.. released at 7.30..skool gate locked..had to climb out..fUn~ i miss the PK course lehh.. I miss the people dere.. hahah.. 2mr np camp..i dn even noe wads going on..
sundae..
watched hp3 wif my kuzzins..its nt dat nice..bt I lyk de dementors..de last 2 movies were nicer..dey seemed to miss out lotsa stuffs in dis movie..
mondae..went PK..bdok green went wif naz.. De hall was bloody hot..gerard sir was dere.. Dat bloody comedian CI..dat bitch was dere also..WCI from telok kurau..bItCh~ cara lookalike..hahah.. kKs.. Our instructor was quite sissy bt he rOx~ damn hilarious..unlyk de other one..lame+boring.. -yAwNs- 32 skools dere altogether..I find the lecture fuN~
tues.. same stuffs..bt we learned more abt ‘other stuffs‘..much more fUn~ de food was many times nicer than de previous day’s.. hahah..everyone dere was horny sia.. ask all lame qns .. gt nuting better to do sia dey all..gt dis changkat gal veri pretty leh..look lyk de Japanese actress.. wOw~ yah.. So VS and TKGS had to perform or smtng..bcos dey did smtng wrong? Sumbodi shouted too loudly? And tianxiang[?] a.k.a known as doraemon..a.k.a celine hearthrob..a.k.a dat-bdokgreen-guy-hu-did-dat-weird dance-during-area10-ATC.. Hahah..she bangs she bangs..enthu sia he..too bad celine nt dere..whahah.. TKGS ppl very enthu..heard dat nazurah?
wednesdae..had test..I find it hard..others dunt.. lalala..rAiN~ went skool..np meeting..camp.. released at 7.30..skool gate locked..had to climb out..fUn~ i miss the PK course lehh.. I miss the people dere.. hahah.. 2mr np camp..i dn even noe wads going on..

<< Home