hEys~ was happy de whole day..dnoe y.. hEhE.. I hate morning assembly..y? bcos I hv to sit all alone.. nobodi wanna sit bside me..sad rite? *sObS*..
physics did sum stuffs I dun undrstand.. All I noe was dat we drew sm stuffs..gEoG..most of the class got kick out..[ the noisy ppl..] bcos nvr do de hw.. [mnD mApP] N the class was lyk soOO qUiEt!! bOrIng sia.. N I was lyk sooO aLoNe.. so sadd..nobodi to talk to.. *sObS* again..recess.. fatin n shairah got into the musical..wHoO~ good for dem..all da best..got one more audition? Recess went to class..gave dhana smtng..hEhE.. she is lyk so lucky..
IPW was oK.. no ghost stories for today.. OK..mebbe jz one lah..abt the dance studio.. OKoK..our ‘SuPeRnAtUrAL’ project was REJCTED I dnoe y also.. SHeEsH.. Den English.. Did sum oral/aural[?] stuffs.. Talk abt how u spend CNY..I spent the whole 4days..umm..sleeping.. Den lek..n sum other ppl talk abt deir holidays.. Den did sum other stuffs..discuss abt dnoe wad.. I go n sit wit lisong.. He’s nice.. Hmm..mebbe bcos he fracture his leg? Bcos last yr we lyk rarely talked.. OKoK.. Social studies was totally BORING..as usual.bt I didn’t sleep..hMm..wenbin was aniwaes..bcos he didn’t sleep de whole day ydae..den gt into grps discussed abt stuffs.. Den dismissed.. Got sum Cis in skool..come for camp craft.. Wei kiat sir change his specs? Lyk so weird..hEhE.. Den everyone was lyk dn wan to got for hmt.. In de end we went.. Studied how to construct sentences.. Den faizal wrote dis LONG sentence.. I tink our hmt class has lyk onli ONE person..FAIZAL onli..bcos he was de one hu answered the teacher’s qns.. Hehe..
physics did sum stuffs I dun undrstand.. All I noe was dat we drew sm stuffs..gEoG..most of the class got kick out..[ the noisy ppl..] bcos nvr do de hw.. [mnD mApP] N the class was lyk soOO qUiEt!! bOrIng sia.. N I was lyk sooO aLoNe.. so sadd..nobodi to talk to.. *sObS* again..recess.. fatin n shairah got into the musical..wHoO~ good for dem..all da best..got one more audition? Recess went to class..gave dhana smtng..hEhE.. she is lyk so lucky..
IPW was oK.. no ghost stories for today.. OK..mebbe jz one lah..abt the dance studio.. OKoK..our ‘SuPeRnAtUrAL’ project was REJCTED I dnoe y also.. SHeEsH.. Den English.. Did sum oral/aural[?] stuffs.. Talk abt how u spend CNY..I spent the whole 4days..umm..sleeping.. Den lek..n sum other ppl talk abt deir holidays.. Den did sum other stuffs..discuss abt dnoe wad.. I go n sit wit lisong.. He’s nice.. Hmm..mebbe bcos he fracture his leg? Bcos last yr we lyk rarely talked.. OKoK.. Social studies was totally BORING..as usual.bt I didn’t sleep..hMm..wenbin was aniwaes..bcos he didn’t sleep de whole day ydae..den gt into grps discussed abt stuffs.. Den dismissed.. Got sum Cis in skool..come for camp craft.. Wei kiat sir change his specs? Lyk so weird..hEhE.. Den everyone was lyk dn wan to got for hmt.. In de end we went.. Studied how to construct sentences.. Den faizal wrote dis LONG sentence.. I tink our hmt class has lyk onli ONE person..FAIZAL onli..bcos he was de one hu answered the teacher’s qns.. Hehe..

<< Home