Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Hmm..today ah..gt camp craft training.met dora in the bus..found out dat we were late although it wasn’t even 8 yet..sheesh..so we ran..in de end reached dere..so many ppl nvr come..zhiqian dey all..hmm..is dat good or bad? Den..wei kiat sir came first..I to the was the only CI..budden steven sir came..followed by wei yeh n xing wei..sheesh..all the scary CIs..so..we did pt..normal stuff..ran 2rounds..led by wei kiat..I dun feel tired at all..hehe..den giv break..after dat proceeded to field..our FIRST lecture of de day..whOo~

OK..so got scolded bcos de previous week..de left strings n stuff..not my fault..I didn’t come last week..=D..ok..so we separated into grps..BUT..I had to go to the side bcos I went for practice ONLY 2 times..n I dunnoe much..soOoo..the rest did the tents..while we had to wait for instructions..den..me BK..weison..n weijie form one grp..melvin sir teach us hw to peg for the flag..so..we peg lor..kinda fun? OK..den..we go wit wei kiat sir..learned how to tie the lashings n knot on the flag pole..quite fun..he nt as bad as I tot..hehe..den it rained..we all went in..the tent ppl..the camp ppl so pitiful..muz stay in de field..wit de rain..poor dem..mayb it rained bcos of our rain dance..hehe..dat wei jie crap..sae dunno muz dance to summon the rain..rain dance or sumting..hehe..very funny..den go canteen..tie the lashing n improve on it....very hard to understand all knots n stuff..wei kiat sir very nice…bcos..after every word..he will ask whether I understand or not..hmm..which I sumtimes dun..I take long time to understand..luckily her very understanding..hehe..ok..mayb im the onli one hu tink he is nice..n At least he teach quite fun..I tink all the CI’s look better when they smile..everyday so serious..

den weijie got to go halfway..soo..I was left alone..wei kiat sir send me to benjie..learn how to tie dis knot onto flagpole..aRgh!1 hate benjie..he teach until I bcome so blur..nvr xplain properly..so I anihw tie..gt scolded so many times..hehe..n den ask dora help me..he very bad..see I dunnoe hw to do n den dun wan help!! he sux man!! I tink sum ppl agree wit me..my memory very poor..jz studied sumting 5mins ago n I will forget wad I jz learned..so sad..n den I tink dora pity me..n cheryl also..whahaha..crap..luckily wei kiat sir sumhw ‘saved’ me..told me help him carry stuff to the fiel..whOo~ im free..den go do stuff at the field..I donnish to do sum stuff..so jz sat dere n talked to cheryl n dora..benjie do de flag until so slanted..n den dey comment on it..n he leave the flag lying arnd..hehe..so many ppl shout he nvr hear..n den dey pull the flag n stufft..temasek up~

N den clean up canteen..help tent ppl clean their sheets..fun..teamwork..bla bla bla..n den..debrief..we were supposed to dismiss at 1..but nw already 1.30..n den I gt scolded by wei yeh for trying to be funny..hehe..wad a stooped ting I did..everyone gt lecture for leving tings lying arnd..[as usual..] bla bla bla..talk abt tents..flag..UOPA..n den dismiss..at last..btw first time xing wie scold..so loud..n I was sitting in front..Dismissed..went np room take bag..give cheryl books..den ask the CI’s..[xing wei..wei yeh n suk ching] whether dey wan go eat lunch..n den wei yeh said after POP..everybody was lyk huh? Luckily after dat suk ching told him wad we actually said..he heard wrong ting..whahaha..everybody laff at him..den we..[dora..cheryl..erine..n ME]..went aksing jaime whether she wans to eat wit us..she dun wan..hmm..hw come tent ppl nvr mix wit flag ppl ah? Dey look down on us izit? We r lyk nt dat close anymore..lyk we used to..so sad..

Met meiling at busstop..took 14..told meiling wad happen..flag pole n stuff..she got down..den WE..went to bdok McDonald n eat..talk abt np stuff..today very fun..at least better than usual practice..datz good..but I pity tent ppl..=P wadeva..so we talked abt camp..ATC..teachers n crap..quite interesting..budden lyk one hour dere..actually wanted to stay longer..but my mum wants me go back..haixx..

Hehe..looking forward to nxt camp craft practice..I wanna stay as a flag person..