Wednesday, December 17, 2003

haixXx..i WAShappy..NOW im sad..y??? bcos..
IM NT IN THE CAMPCRAFT TEAM..*cOnFuSeD*
y was I happy at first? bcos..
1) I dun need to wake up early to come for campcraft practice..
2) dun need to waste energy doing pt..jumping jacks..push ups..
3) dun need to get insulted/laughed at/made fun of/criticised/shouted at by Ncos/Cis/fellow flagmates/tent ppl/Benjie/ Weison/ Eric..and all the others..

n now..im sad..y?? bcos..
1) at home very boring..
2) I kinda lyk campcraft..
3) umm..I wanna go win sumting??

LaMe RiTez..

aiya..wadeva lah..its too late..cannot change the past..?
OkoK..dis morning..raining..heavily..saw jaime n celine in the bus..didn’t talk to dem..nw nt close to dem anymore..haix..dunnoe y..so reached skool..share umbrella wit dis auntie..thanx ah auntie..den de same lor..go outside gym do PT..dat joseph idiot sia..ppl do 25 jumping jacks..he do 26..in de end muz do another 25..n den he did de same ting AGAIn..so muz do anithr 25..idIoT!! Push ups was ok I tink..sumhw..den did sum lashings..sheer square n round..quite easy..n den stop raining..go field..do same ting..did flag many times..den gt lecture AGAIn..I forgot abt wad..potential n stuff..equality..I tink ah..den did de flag again..gt scolded bcos of tension..wei kiat sir shout at us..so scary..he at first smile smile..n den suddenly shout at us..sCaRy~

Den bois challenge girll..flag+tent..first time..ok lah..I nvr join..n den second time..umm..kar yong n wei kiat sir told me to join the GIRLS flag team..wahlao~ so bad ah dey all..n den wen dey report go n sae 9 girls!! Its supposed to be 8 girls and 1 BOY!! Im nt a girl!! *sobs* n den dat jaime very bad..I join the grp n den she go n sae “shoo~ we dun wan u..” its nt as if I wan to be dere lor..cant argue wit the CI..n den muz do flag wit celine..meiling n dora..aiya..I do so many mistakes..tie knot too high..aiya..den knock de pole into dora..oUcH~

Den kar yong sir told us our mistakes n stuff..he’s nice lah..bt his hair kinda funn..[datz wad I tink..his centre parting nicer..] who am I to comment on ppl..sheesh..but he’s nice lah..he n ivan sir nice..
Crap crap crap..den had fun cleaning the tents..make lotza noise..talk talk..throw tissue..LaMe lah..den de councellors play national anthem..den everybody all stand up..I was lyk blur blur..dunnoe wads going on..den me..faizal..BK..celine n jaime combed the field to search for tings dat we left..n den after dat assemble at parade square..every one gt punished bcoz a rope was unclaimed or sumtin..n gt scolded bocs of ABC[argue..bargain..complain..] haha..dat wei yeh very funni..he ask evribodi whether we feeling well nt..bt he himself nt feeling well..haha..n den went canteen..wei yeh talked abt the hike..not to feed food to monkeys..n stuff..den got the camp craft results..almost all the girls was in..I was happy bcos I wasn’t in..now..umm..nvm..

Den gt sum chocolates coins..de sir say..if u are nt selected its nt bcos u are nt good..its bcos dere r ppl better than u..dun feel sad n stuff..hmm..blabla..changed clothes..bcos whole shirt dirty..waited for meiling n dory..[dora]..den dat dora ah..bfore going off muz count the money lah..n den found out she gt xtr money..count until dunoe hw many times..haha..in de end she go giv back the xtra money to the auntie..lihwei ah..buy books must check whether the books dey draw the line properly not..muz check whether gt tear or not..aiya..den wait long time for huiyi..

Went to kfc..ate n talked abt stuffs..np n Cis..n other tings..*sobs*..dat was my last camp craft practice..so sad..sighs..