[YeStErDaY]
Went out wit my parents as usual..umm..first we went to
parkway..I bought the dido cd..dey said it wad nice..is it?
Dunnoe..must listen to it first..hmm..n den went bowling..
played only one game..got 137..kinda good lah..at least
better than the last time dat I played..den went to eat
dinner..I had to sit wit my 5year old kuzzin at the back of
the lorry..kinda fun lah..we were singing some stupid songs..
n den got dis guy on a bike waving at us..n den we waved
at him..haha..he nearly fell of the bike..n den we shouted ‘boo’ at the
ppl ..dis guy pointed his middle finger at us..stupid..cant even
take a joke..got dis guy who was walking alone..n den we shouted
‘boo’ at him..n he was quite shocked..haha..although wad we did was
lame it was kinda fun though..den reach the
destination we ate dinner lor..den smsed alia..she was kinda
‘depressed’ for a certain reason..hmm..yeah I bot a present
for sumone..hope she lykes it..btw Melissa’s n farah’s bdae is
coming..happi bdae to dem..
whee~wad a fun dae..
Went out wit my parents as usual..umm..first we went to
parkway..I bought the dido cd..dey said it wad nice..is it?
Dunnoe..must listen to it first..hmm..n den went bowling..
played only one game..got 137..kinda good lah..at least
better than the last time dat I played..den went to eat
dinner..I had to sit wit my 5year old kuzzin at the back of
the lorry..kinda fun lah..we were singing some stupid songs..
n den got dis guy on a bike waving at us..n den we waved
at him..haha..he nearly fell of the bike..n den we shouted ‘boo’ at the
ppl ..dis guy pointed his middle finger at us..stupid..cant even
take a joke..got dis guy who was walking alone..n den we shouted
‘boo’ at him..n he was quite shocked..haha..although wad we did was
lame it was kinda fun though..den reach the
destination we ate dinner lor..den smsed alia..she was kinda
‘depressed’ for a certain reason..hmm..yeah I bot a present
for sumone..hope she lykes it..btw Melissa’s n farah’s bdae is
coming..happi bdae to dem..
whee~wad a fun dae..

<< Home